1. Steam turbine generator, water generator rotor, turbine shaft,
steam turbine axle, forged turbine axle
2. General material: 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
3. Mainly applied in manufacturing power generation equipment
1. The low pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used in
power generation equipment.
2. With character of high strength, high temperature resistance and
3. It could be machined to rough machined or finish machined based
on drawing or customers’ requirement.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Material ready-----Ingot billets, slab, round bar----Chemical
treatment----Inspection----Stock of un-machined
forgings----Lathe----test----Marking----Packing after machining
Forged low pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used for
manufacturing power generator equipment.
Item: Low pressure steam turbine main shaft
Material: 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
Material standard: EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Dimension : Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
Weight Max.: 70T
Smelting process: EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process: Ingot→Heat→Forging→Heat treatment
(Normalizing+tempering)→Inspection→Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat
treatment →Finished machining →Inspection
UT Standard: EN, ASTM, GB
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment, machining and
strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”