- Steam turbine generator, water generator rotor, wind turbine rotor,
forged turbine rotor
- Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. L: 12000mm, Max. GW: 70T
- Mainly applied in manufacturing power generation equipment
1. The alloy steel steam turbine rotor is mainly used in power
2. It is high strong, high temperature resistant and highly
resistant to corrosion.
3. It could be machined to rough machined or finish machined based
on drawing or customers’ requirement.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Material ready-----Ingot billets, slab, round bar----Chemical
treatment----Inspection----Stock of un-machined
forgings----Lathe----test----Marking----Packing after machining
Forged alloy steel steam turbine rotor is mainly used for
manufacturing power generator equipment.
Item: Alloy steel steam turbine rotor
Material: 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
Material standard: EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Dimension : Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
Weight Max.: 70T
Smelting process: EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process: Ingot→Heat→Forging→Heat treatment
(Normalizing+tempering)→Inspection→Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat
treatment →Finished machining →Inspection
UT Standard: EN, ASTM, GB
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment, machining and
strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”